October 18th-21st Thursday - Sunday 2018
NEW MOON 2018
The following are only suggestions, packing should be based on your expected plans with this as a baseline.
For example, if you don’t plan on hiking maybe you won’t need bulky boots. Bring only what will be useful to you.
- Bring Layers of clothes for warm to cold temperatures to regulate comfort. Dawning and doffing layers is a good idea to consider. Plan for between 40 F lows, & 80 Fahrenheit highs , with sudden chance of showers , see forecast here
- Base Layer/Thermals, wicks away moisture from skin, like capilene, not cotton.
- Light weight Jacket & Warm Fuzzy Jacket, or soft middle layer
- Hoodie, or soft middle layer
- Hard-shell Gortex-like in style Outer Layer water proof
- Swimsuit (optional as the spa is clothing optional)
- Comfortable shoes to hike in with good traction (Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes)
- Yoga/Athletic Clothes
- Costumes & special outfits; sure why not!
Day-pack style backpack: with built-in nalgene bladder Camelbak backpack is ideal, hands-free-hydration
Snacks, sugary, long-release carbs, and your favorites
Environmental protection: sunscreen & lipbalm - Sun Hat -Sunglasses
Medications: Allergy medication / Prescription medicine *please indicate to bunny any known conditions or allergies
Toiletries: Toothbrush, toothpaste, feminine products, etc.
Eye Protection: Extra UVA/UVB glasses, contact lenses and/or eye drops
Bug Spray/Citronella Oil
Gifts for sharing! + Blanket for cuddle puddle and stargazing at night
- Meditation cushion
- Onesie: optional, but highly encouraged
- Art supplies
- Ritual/Altar items, for yourself or to share with the community
- Something meaningful to throw into the fire
- LED Lights to wear at night
- Your beautiful SMILE